Copiah Bank can manage all of your mortgage financing needs from our Mortgage Loan office in Florence, MS. Lacey Hicks, Mortgage Officer, is located in the Florence Office, 150 Earl Clark Drive, Florence. Her phone is (601) 845-5535. Thank you for Making Our Bank your Bank.
To expedite the process, we ask that you call for an appointment and bring the following information with you:
- A copy of your Driver's License
- A copy of your most recent pay stub that shows YTD Earnings and a copy of your most recent W-2 forms
- If you are self-employed, copies of your last two years Federal Tax Returns, personal and business
- Current statements from each bank, credit union and retirement account
- Proof of employment for the last two years, including address and phone number of each employer
- Place of residence for the last two years
- Original contract, if home purchased
- Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust, if a refinance
- If proposed construction, copies of one set of plans and breakdown sheet or a contract from the builder and a copy of the Warranty Deed on the land
- $35.00 Credit Report fee
- $550.00 Appraisal fee to be paid when appraisal is ordered
Thanks for giving Copiah Bank the opportunity to work with you on your mortgage loan.