Copiah Bank now has a Mortgage Loan office. Lacey Hicks, Mortgage Officer, is located in the Florence Office, 150 Earl Clark Drive, Florence. Her phone is (601) 845-5535. Thank you for Making Our Bank your Bank.
To expedite the process, we ask that you call for an appointment and bring the following information with you:
- A copy of your Driver's License
- A copy of your most recent pay stub that shows YTD Earnings and a copy of your most recent W-2 forms
- If you are self-employed, copies of your last two years Federal Tax Returns, personal and business
- Current statements from each bank, credit union and retirement account
- Proof of employment for the last two years, including address and phone number of each employer
- Place of residence for the last two years
- Original contract, if home purchased
- Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust, if a refinance
- If proposed construction, copies of one set of plans and breakdown sheet or a contract from the builder and a copy of the Warranty Deed on the land
- $35.00 Credit Report fee
- $550.00 Appraisal fee to be paid when appraisal is ordered
Thanks for giving Copiah Bank the opportunity to work with you on your mortgage loan.